Terms & Conditions
For general enquiries please e-mail email@example.com.
No warranties or representations of any kind expressed or implied are given (and if any such warranties and representations arise by operation of law or otherwise they are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law) in connection with this site or its content including the completeness or accuracy of any of its contents (in particular but without limiting the foregoing any listing information).
Samling, its trustees, employees, officers and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damages or expenses of any kind including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property or claims by third parties howsoever arising in connection with the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to on this website or otherwise from the use of this website.
Samling is not responsible for the content of external websites that link to this website or which are linked from it.
Samling reserves the right to withdraw its website at any time and without prior warning.
Samling reserves the right at its discretion to prohibit any link from another Internet site or equivalent entity to materials or information on this website. Without prejudice to that, any link to material or information on this website must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate Samling as the destination of the link.
No page or pages from this website may be framed by or with any third party content or otherwise made available to the public inconjunction with any third party content without the prior written consent of Samling.
All content, designs, text, graphics, software compilations and sourcecodes on this website are the copyright of Samling and/or its content providers.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party except as set out below. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form. Any other use of the website without prior written consent from Samling is strictly forbidden.
The Samling logo is a trade mark of Samling and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of Samling. Other organisation and company names referred to on this site may be the trade marks of their respective owners as indicated.
Samling reserves the right to change or amend these Website Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
By sending any text, images, audio, video or other content to this website you grant to Samling a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish and use that content (or any part of it, and as that content may be edited, cropped or otherwise modified by Samling, at Samling’s discretion) on this website, and on or in other Samling websites and publications, in any media and at any time. Samling may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to Samling. You also agree that any user of this website may use such content in accordance with these Website Terms and Conditions.You (or the copyright owner) remain the owner of copyright in any content sent to this website and are free to republish it wherever you (or the owner) so wish, subject to any other restraints.
All material sent to this website must comply with the following paragraph.
Any pages of this website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these user content pages and this website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the user content pages and this website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
- You may not place on this website any material (or use any user name) which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, threatening, harassing, harmful to children, obscene, offensive, or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate; or which might bring Samling into disrepute.
- You may not post any material on this website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
- You may not post any material on this website which compromises or is invasive of the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself; and confirm that you have secured the consent of any person (and, in the case of a child, of those persons who have parental responsibility for such child) who appears, or is referred to, in any material posted by you on the website to its publication by Samling in accordance with these terms.
- You may not use multiple log-ins or post duplicate, repetitive or trivial content or content which does not relate to the applicable discussion thread.
- You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not place on this website any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
- You may not place on the site any material whose publication by Samling may give rise to any third party claims.
- You may not place any links on this website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not place on this website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; or which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or which might interfere with the normal operation of this website or servers or networks connected to this website.
- You agree that Samling accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on this website by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You agree to indemnify Samling, its trustees, employees, officers and agents from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to this website, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our website or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
Samling may not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else makes to this website and therefore you cannot assume that Samling is responsible for having made it available on the website. Samling, and others that it designates, shall however have the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse, remove or edit any content that is posted to, or available on, this website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on this website please let Samling know by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org
On certain parts of this website Samling may provide information about Samling Artists. Where Samling does this this it will do its best to make sure that the information is accurate but it will accept no liability for any inaccurate information shown.