1. Describe yourself in three words
Friendly. Light-hearted. Positive.
2. What’s your role in this year’s production?
I will be playing the cello.
3. What do you do when you’re not working with Samling?
I play the cello with other orchestras and chamber groups.
4. What’s your favourite opera and why?
The Marriage of Figaro as I have fond memories performing this opera as a student with Sir Colin Davis.
5. What are you most looking forward to about the production?
Meeting and getting to know everyone else involved in the production.
6. What do you order from the chip shop?
Fish, chips and mushy peas. Maybe a pickled egg on the side.
7. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?